Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

{entertaining}
CUPIDS & COCKTAILS

There's nothing I love more than a great party. I especially love when the party is at my house! As a single gal I was always up for a fun happy hour at my place or some other creative party. I would look for any excuse to host a party. Now that I'm married I've got a partner in crime when it comes to entertaining! My husband John loves a good party as much as I do. I have to say . . . he is so wonderful when it comes to helping me plan and execute all the details. In February we'll be hosting "Cupids & Cocktails," a couples cocktail party. Some of the party details are already underway.  




This is my first attempt at designing my own invitations. My friend Kate over at Lime Design was my inspiration for these snazzy invites. She designs the most marvelous invitations, among other things. Kate designed both my engagement party invitations and my wedding invitations. I look forward to sharing more party details . . .especially the food and beverage menu! Stay tuned . . . 

4 comments:

  1. Do you think you'll have any "uninvited guest" with your address hanging out there??? Hope not

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha . . .I hope not. Although, with only two people following this blog . .I doubt it!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs. B.! Love the new blog! And thanks for shout out! We're working on a sitter for C&C!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kate! I may need some pointers on the blog design. For now it's pretty basic, but I'm learning as I go! Can't wait for C&C!

    ReplyDelete