Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Birthday Celebration

Today after school a few of us girls are getting together to celebrate my friend Jenn's birthday. Jenn gets very excited about her birthday every year and pretty much lets us know at least a month in advance what the plan is. Some of her past birthday celebrations include a weekend in A.C., nights out on the town, a surprise party at Botto's Restaurant, and a huge 30th birthday bash (which included the worst stripper I've ever seen . .. not that I've seen that many, but he was bad!) This year's request was a little surprising to all of us . .. . Jenn wants to paint pottery at All Fired Up in Collingswood on a Tuesday night. Awwww .  .. . our little Jenny is growing up.



We have big plans for Jenn today. Apparently we can take snacks and drinks to the pottery place and we'll have our own little private room. Dana is making some fun Sangria, Jamie S. is making a cake and of course, I was hard at work last night making cookies for the birthday girl! How fun are these for a girl's night out?












I actually attempted the Coach logo on the white one (with a little help from my husband . .. he's the greatest!) Not bad for our first attempt!

Stay tuned for pictures from the pottery painting party!

4 comments:

  1. awwwww I SO wish I could be there for this one. Have a great time, I want to see all of your finished pottery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole wish you could be here as well!! We will just have to go when you come home :) Jamie you crack me up! I have had some interesting birthdays lately! But I will say you guys are the best! I am so thankful to have such great friends to celebrate with me!! And not to mention ones who spoil me rotten with their delicious treats (yummy cookies and princess cake)!! I can't wait! love you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie...This is the greatest idea for a girls night out...I will be suggesting to my girls at work!!! Will you make your cookies for me? You have to get together a retail list for those that want to know. Thanks again for all the beautiful posts I really look forward to living your life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judi . . . Thanks for all the wonderful compliments. I can absolutely make some cookies for your girls night out. Inbox me and let me know what you're interested in, how many and when!

    ReplyDelete