Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Girl's Night Out at Gracie's Garden

Just down the street from my house is the cutest, I mean CUTEST place for little girls. It's called Gracie's Garden


Quite a few times I drove past it thinking, "What is that place?" About a month ago I saw a flyer for Gracie's Garden in the grocery store advertising, "Jewelry Making with Princess Jasmine." I figured this would be something my neice would absolutely LOVE! I took my 5 year old niece, Alyssa and my girlfriend Mary Ann took her daughter Sienna. The girls had the most fabulous time. They played games, had pizza, made a bracelet, necklace, keychain and jewelry box, had a snack AND got to meet and take pictures with Princess Jasmine. The girls had such a good time that Mary Ann and I decided to sign them up for "Mardi Gras with Tinkerbell." My girlfriend Jamie also came along with her daughter Breanna. Another winner! The girls absolutely LOVED every minute of it.  

Mardi Gras with Tinkerbell
   
The girls played a few games, then moved to the tables where they got their faces painted and made a Mardi Gras mask. Tinkerbell was there to help out!





   They played "Freeze Dance," had a
    snack and got some fun Mardi Gras
    beads and rings!





And of course they had their picture taken with Tinkebell!



In addition to these awesome Friday night events, Gracie's Garden hosts birthday parties and summer camps. Trust me when I tell you, this place is sure to please any little girl who loves princesses, pink and a fun time!

We're already signed up for "Alice's Tea Party" in April!!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment