Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Oreo Truffles


These have become one of my favorite things to make as far as desserts go. They are so easy and so delicious. Now that I have a food processor, it's even easier!

Ingredients

  • 1 pkg. (1lb. 2 oz) Oreo cookies, finely crushed
  • 8 oz. cream cheese
  • 2 (12oz.) pkg. chocolate ( I used Toll House white chocolate chips & semi-sweet morsals)
Directions

Mix 3 cups of the cookies crumbs and the cream cheese until well blended. I put both ingredients in my food processor and PRESTO! (So easy!!) Shape into 42 (1-inch) balls.

Dip balls in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Decorate as desired.

Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Store any leftover truffles in tightly covered container in the refrigerator.

Tonight I'll be working on the Valentine Cookie Bouquets! Stop back for some updated photos. I hope they look as cute as the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment